Shun Oguri (
Oguri was born on December 26, 1982 in Tokyo, Japan. His father, Tetsuya Oguri (
|This section of this article is empty and needs to be expanded. You can help Boys Over Flowers Wiki by contributing.|
Oguri began dating actress and model Yu Yamada on March 14, 2008, after appearing in Binbo Danshi together. They were officially married on March 14, 2012. In January 2013, they held a wedding ceremony and reception in Hawaii. Their first child, a daughter, was born in October 2014. The couple's second child was born on January 20, 2017.
|2005||Hana Yori Dango||Rui Hanazawa|
|2007||Hana Yori Dango Returns||Rui Hanazawa|
|2018||Hana Nochi Hare: Hanadan Next Season||Rui Hanazawa||Episode 3|
|2008||Hana Yori Dango Final||Rui Hanazawa|
|2014||Lupin the 3rd||Arsène Lupin III|
|2021||Godzilla vs. Kong||Ren Serizawa|
- Oguri was not initially interested in appearing in Hana Yori Dango. He spoke to his mother and sister who were fans of the series; the latter told him "You are not Rui Hanazawa. It's impossible." Oguri immediately decided to appear in it.
- He celebrated his twenty-fourth birthday on location while filming Hana Yori Dango Returns in 2006.
- Oguri is close friends with Toma Ikuta, whom he met while filming Hana Yori Dango Returns. Ikuta's first impression of Oguri was initially bad, but they got to know each other better in their next project.
- Shota Matsuda posted a photo of him with Oguri and Tsuyoshi Abe celebrating his marriage in April 2018. He wrote in the caption that Jun Matsumoto took the picture.
- Oguri and Matsumoto attended the wrap party for Hana Nochi Hare together.