|This article, or a section of this article, needs to be expanded/cleaned up. You can help Boys Over Flowers Wiki by contributing.|
- Miya: "My boyfriend says you asked him out."
- Umi: "Asked him out...? But...you had that fight and he seemed so sad. I wanted you two to make up."
- Miya: "It's none of your business! Quit acting like a goody-two-shoes."
- — Miya slaps Umi for speaking to her boyfriend[src]
Miya began attending M Academy at an unknown period of time and became acquainted with Umi Nakajima. Later, Miya began a relationship with an unknown boy and had a fight with him. Trying to comfort him, Umi asked him out. Umi did not consider it to be a "date" and the meaning was misconstrued by Miya and her boyfriend. Upset, Miya confronted Umi and slapped her. Miya left as her friends comforted and told her to call her boyfriend later.
She has short hair, which she braids into loose pigtails. Miya is seen wearing M Academy's uniform. She leaves her shirt collar open without a ribbon, wearing a necklace instead. Her eyes and face shape are similar to Umi Nakajima's.
Behind the scenes
- She makes her only appearance in chapter two hundred and twenty of Boys Over Flowers.
|Boys Over Flowers|