The Lilies (
Behind the scenes
- The trio first appears together in chapter five of Boys Over Flowers, though Yuriko makes her debut in chapter one.
- In the 1995 Hana Yori Dango film, the trio is instead made up of Sakurako Sanjo (Kaori Sakagami), Yuriko (Akari Tonegawa), and Minako (Norika Fujiwara). Sakurako is the leader in this version, though her personality is much more similar to Yuriko's. Erika is removed from the film with Yuriko taking on her role instead.
- The girls are regular antagonists in the 1996 anime, in which they are voiced by Yoshiko Shimizu (Yuriko), Sahori Kajikawa (Erika), and Nami Sato (Minako). Their appearance and personality are kept the same, though they appear slightly more often than they do in the manga. An example being when they attempt to befriend Tsukushi once they think she is dating Tsukasa, whereas they only try not to be rude to her in the manga. The girls bully Tsukushi off-and-on for the rest of the series. In the finale, they have moved on to a new target.
- In Meteor Garden (2001), the trio is changed to a duo comprised of Bai He (Yuriko) played by Belinda Cheng and Qian Hui (Erika) played by Zhang Ruo Zhen.
- The Lilies appear as regular characters in Hana Yori Dango (2005) and Hana Yori Dango Returns (2007). They are portrayed by Saki (Yuriko), Aki Fukada (Erika), and Emiko Matsuoka (Minako). Fukada and Matsuoka have a cameo in Hana Yori Dango Final (2008).
- In Boys Over Flowers (2009), the girls are portrayed by Gook Ji-yeon as Choi Jin-hee (Yuriko), Jang Ja-yeon as Park Sun-ja (Erika), and Min Young-won as Lee Mi-sook (Minako). Their group name is changed to "Jin Sun Mi" (or Gin Sun Mi), an abbreviation of their nicknames Ginger, Sunny, and Miranda. It is also a way of calling themselves the most beautiful girls at Shinhwa School.
- The girls are played by Nami Tamaki (Yuriko), Akiko Kimura (Minako), and Momoko Otaishi (Erika) in Hana Yori Dango: The Musical (2016). Unlike the manga, they do not appear to have a particular animosity towards Tsukushi. They, nevertheless, bully her with the rest of the school. The Lilies perform two songs, "Cut Down Tsukushi" and "Chance."
- In the 2018 remake of Meteor Garden, the girls are a duo once again. They are played by Wang Zi Zhen as Jiang Bai He (Yuriko) and An Zi Yi as Li Xin Hui (Erika). In this version, the girls are particularly interchangeable and share traits of all three of the original Lilies.
- In Hana Yori Dango (2019), the Lilies are played by Yume Marika (Yuriko), Moeka Wakakusa (Erika), and Natsuki Suzumina (Minako). They appear in large amount of the school scenes, but play a minor role in the plot. The girls perform only one song by themselves, a reprisal of "Kick Out—Banished."
- The girls are portrayed by Phatchara Thabthong as Jane Tharntip (Yuriko), Pimpatha Tangtiyapun as Noon (Erika), and Waruschaya Ophassirirath as Bow (Minako) in F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers (2021). Their personalities are faithful to the original. A notable difference is how their feelings about Gorya (Tsukushi) change as the series goes on. On several occasions, the girls feel sympathy towards Gorya and are shown to miss her after she drops out of school.