|Not to be confused with Chapter 83 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- "In the beginning, I hated him so much. I wonder when it happened. I don't know. But, maybe I've always loved him."
- —Oto Edogawa
Chapter 83 (
After declaring her feelings in the rain, Oto Edogawa and Haruto Kaguragi end up soaking wet. The two of them kiss later, after Haruto reveals a bit about childhood. Meanwhile, her mother visits Airi Maya to take Oto home
Oto Edogawa scolds Haruto Kaguragi for making them get soaked in the rain, though she ran outside first. She then goes to take a bath and notices that there is not a change of clothes. Meanwhile, Haruto tries to dry himself off with some napkins. He becomes distracted thinking about hugging Oto and blushes when he recalls how close their faces were. Oto walks in to ask about a change of clothes, just as he is unbuckling his belt. She runs off flustered. Haruto knocks on the bathroom door and tells her where the bathrobes are located.
At Airi Maya's house, a servant walks in her room to inform her that Oto's mother is here to see her. Airi orders her to "send her away," but she has already been shown inside. Oto's mother tells Airi that she is here to bring her daughter, having decided "to learn to live together in harmony" as a family. Back in the mountains, Oto watches the wash machine while waiting for Haruto to be done with his bath. She finds him a room, where he reading some things the Correct 5 wrote on the wall as children.
The Correct 5's scribbles still align with their current personalities. Oto reads Haruto's writings, which stick out as "dark" including "I wish tomorrow wouldn't come." He briefly tells her about his father, whom has "never approved of [him]." Oto sees some more scribbles, but Haruto cannot recall who wrote them. He switches the subject to Oto's mother. Haruto resolves to speak to her and ask for permission to date Oto. He cups Oto's cheek, saying "Not wanting tomorrow to come, how dumb was I?" To herself, Oto wonders when she started to like Haruto. As they kiss, she thinks "Maybe I've always loved him."
- Airi Maya
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Haruto Kaguragi's father (Flashback only)
- Issa Narumiya (Mentioned)
- Kaito Taira (Mentioned)
- Kobayashi (Mentioned)
- Oto Edogawa
- Sugimaru Eibi (Mentioned)
- Tenma Hase (Mentioned)
- Yukie Edogawa
- A few minor changes were made from the original chapter release, including "You should use the bath first" to "You can use the bath first."
- Amei Hanawa's existence is first hinted at in this chapter when Oto reads "I don't want to go...Kushu (Kyushu)." Haruto pretends that he does not remember who wrote it.
- Among the girls listed by Issa is a Sara, who shares her name with Sara Hinata.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
|Chapter 82||Chapter 84|