|Not to be confused with Chapter 82 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- "I really don't get it. I want to be with you. But it's not like I've ever gotten a concrete answer from you. I'm just assuming that you've chosen me. Sometimes I have my doubts. Maybe I've got it all wrong..."
- —Haruto Kaguragi
Chapter 82 (
Airi Maya arranges for Oto Edogawa and Haruto Kaguragi to spend some time at her family's home in the mountains. Oto decides to confess her feelings to Haruto, but becomes jealous when he mentions Megumi Nishidome.
Airi Maya tricks Oto Edogawa and Haruto Kaguragi into being alone together at her family's vacation home in the mountains. The two decide to head back to Tokyo via Haruto's helicopter. However, the operator informs him that a storm is going to start soon, making it too dangerous to fly. They go inside the house and walk around, while awkwardly chatting with each other. In Tokyo, a servant of Airi's tells Oto's mother that her daughter is spending the night with her. Thinking Oto has "run away" in a sense, her mother decides to end their fight soon.
Recalling Konno's advice, Oto resolves to confess her feelings to Haruto. Her stomach interrupts with a growl and the two scavenge the pantry. Oto comes across some gummies, leading Haruto to remember the time Megumi Nishidome cooked for him. Oto begins imagining him with Megumi, the thought "makes [her] sick to [her] stomach." She then refuses to cook anything. Haruto, almost cheerfully, asks if she is jealous. She obstinately denies it, declaring "Don't just jump to conclusions!"
Haruto sighs, saying "I really don't get it" to Oto. He admits to wanting to be with her, though he has doubts since he has never "gotten a concrete answer from [her]." She tries to interrupt, but Haruto cuts her off. Frustrated with herself, Oto runs outside to "clear [her] head." Haruto follows with a umbrella. Turning around, she admits to being jealous and apologizes for making him feel "unsure" about their relationship. She then says "I do love you." He asks her to say it again, just as embraces her tightly, the force causing them to fall to the ground.
- Airi Maya (Flashback only)
- Arisa Konno (Flashback only)
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Megumi Nishidome (Flashback only)
- Oto Edogawa
- Yukie Edogawa
- Several minor edits were made to the original chapter release, such as changing "Tonight, the forecast says there'll be..." to "Tonight's forecast calls for..."
- The chapter reveals that Haruto and Megumi were dating, atleast casually, while before it was never explicitly stated.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
|Chapter 81||Chapter 83|