|Not to be confused with Chapter 64 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- "I once saw a young boy about my age who had a huge present. I was very envious. Yesterday, I said that you determine your own happiness, but I'll never forget that. He had everything I wanted."
- —Kei Windsor
Chapter 64 (
Kobayashi resigns from his job and plans to return to his hometown. Haruto Kaguragi tells him to hold off for now and leaves to to confront Kei Windsor. Meanwhile, Kei and Oto Edogawa are stopping for decorations for the store.
Kei Windsor looks at Haruto Kaguragi's framed photographs of Tsukasa Domyoji. He then orders Kobayashi to take them all out, which he steadfastly refuses. Kei reminds him that "This is no longer Haruto's home." At Airi Maya's home, Haruto is preparing to go out in hopes of contacting his father or mother. Kobayashi enters shortly and informs Haruto that has resigned, finding it "impossible for [him] to be there with [Haruto] gone." He asks Kobayashi to hold off on his plans to return to his hometown. Haruto then leaves to confront Kei.
Oto Edogawa and Kei, meanwhile, are shopping for decorations for the store per the manager's request. Their conversation drifts to festivals and Kei gets lost in a memory from his childhood. He recounts some of it to Oto, describing a young boy with wealthy parents. Kei says "He had everything I wanted." He then asks Oto about her previous lifestyle. She tells him that her family was never "super wealthy" and were "riddled with debt" after a few years. Kei wonders aloud whether he could have helped.
Finding some decorations, Kei snaps Oto out of her memories. The two then leave the store. Oto chastises herself for thinking well of Kei, who is "behind [Haruto's] misfortune." Kei notices Haruto walking ahead of them, but Oto does not. He picks up Oto and lifts her above a puddle, causing her to shriek. Haruto looks at them in shock, questioning why the two are together. Back in Kei's memories, the young boy Kei saw when he was a child is revealed to be Haruto.
- Airi Maya
- Arisa Konno (Mentioned)
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Haruto Kaguragi's father (Mentioned)
- Haruto Kaguragi's mother (Mentioned)
- Kei Windsor
- Makoto Edogawa (Flashback only)
- Oto Edogawa
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Photograph(s) only)
- Yukie Edogawa (Flashback only)
- Only a few minor changes were made from the original chapter release, including "How lucky" to "He's so lucky."
- This chapter makes the first reference to Tsukasa since the forty-fifth chapter in volume seven.
- Instead of Gucci, Haruto's shopping bag reads "Cucci".
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
|Chapter 63||Chapter 65|