|Not to be confused with Chapter 25 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- "Mr. Domyoji, I heard that you dated a commoner girl. And that you even proposed to her. I could never fathom why you did that, but did things go smoothly for you with her?"
- —Haruto Kaguragi
Chapter 25 (
Megumi Nishidome visits Haruto Kaguragi at his home. She attempts to cheer him up by cooking him a meal. Haruto finally comes to a decision regarding Oto Edogawa. He plans to confess his feelings, until he sees her with Tenma Hase.
At home, Haruto Kaguragi stares at an enlarged photograph of Tsukasa Domyoji. He thinks of his current situation with Oto Edogawa and wishes he could talk to Tsukasa about it. Kobayashi informs Haruto that he has a visitor, Megumi Nishidome. Haruto is not happy to see her and asks her to leave. However, Kobayashi, who has been worried about Haruto, pleads with him to let her stay. Haruto says that "she [is] not [his] friend", but allows her to stay anyway.
Megumi offers to cook a meal for Haruto and Kobayashi since their cook is away. She forces Haruto to tag along to the kitchen. Haruto absentmindedly stares at her, though his thoughts eventually drift to Oto. Once the meal is done, Haruto and Kobayashi are shocked by the strange appearance of the concoction. Haruto forces Kobayashi to try it first. Kobayashi reluctantly takes a bite and ends up passing out. The other employees quickly take him away. Megumi is puzzled and asserts that "[she] thought it was pretty tasty."
She asks Haruto if he ever ate Oto's cooking, which he compares to a "Michelin three-star restaurant." He insults Megumi's food by calling it "pig slop". Annoyed, she nearly tells him about seeing Oto and Tenma Hase earlier that day. She manages to backtrack by speaking about her photo shoot. Haruto does eat one bite of Megumi's food, though it does cause him to gag. In that moment, he decides to go see Oto to confess his feelings. Megumi follows him to the convenience store, where they see Oto and Tenma out front.
- Airi Maya (Mentioned)
- Arisa Konno
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Issa Narumiya (Mentioned)
- Megumi Nishidome
- Oto Edogawa
- Tenma Hase
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Photograph(s) only)
- Tsukushi Makino (Indirectly mentioned only)
- Tsukushi Makino is briefly mentioned in this chapter when Haruto refers to "a commoner girl" that Tsukasa dates. Tsukasa alsoappears in the form of a giant photo.
- Some words were added in Viz's volume version, such as "so" in front of "she's a model".
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
|Chapter 24||"Bonus Story 3"|