- Tsukushi: "If I told you, would you have done something?! All you would do is react emotionally, right?! It wouldn't make any difference whether I told you or not."
- Tsukasa: "That's why I said from the start that I didn't want to see you in secret. There's no telling what you're doing behind my back."
- — Tsukushi and Tsukasa argue
Chapter 174 (
Still locked Akira Mimasaka's summer house, Tsukushi Makino confesses to Tsukasa Domyoji about seeing Amon Kunisawa and being followed by his family's secret police. He becomes angry with her for not confiding in him earlier.
Tsukushi Makino says to Tsukasa Domyoji "There's something I want to tell you." Seeing the look on her face, he stops her and plugs his ears. Tsukushi becomes annoyed and then nervous when Tsukasa reminds her that they are in locked room together. She tries to stand up, but he grabs her hand and says "Don't run away." Tsukushi quickly thinks of a way to distract Tsukasa and suddenly asks "Why are you so good at kissing?!" She continues babbling on about the subject, though she already regrets asking.
Sheepishly, Tsukasa reveals that he sometimes let girls kiss him when he went out with Sojiro Nishikado and Akira Mimasaka during middle school. He confesses that he stopped because "it seemed silly." Tsukushi goes quiet, leading Tsukasa to say that she is jealous. Annoyed, she yells that she met with Amon Kunisawa and that they were tracked by the Domyojis' secret police. Tsukasa shouts "You're relying on the wrong guy, aren't you?" Though she realizes that he is right, Tsukushi yells back at him.
Tsukasa reminds Tsukushi that he did not want to "see [her] in secret," adding "There's no telling what you're doing behind my back." Tsukushi is saying "Then forget it" when a phone rings. A maid from the main house informs Tsukasa that three men are heading their way. They quickly turn off the lights and hide as the men look in from outside. As the men are leaving, Tsukasa tells Tsukushi to get off him saying "My body's reacting." Embarrassed, she quickly moves away but slips and falls. The noise alerts the men.
- Akira Mimasaka (Flashback only)
- Amon Kunisawa (Mentioned)
- Chieko Makino (Flashback only)
- Kaede Domyoji (Mentioned)
- Kazuya Aoike (Flashback only)
- Misawa (Debut)
- Rui Hanazawa (Mentioned)
- Saito (Debut)
- Shizuka Todo (Flashback only)
- Sojiro Nishikado (Flashback only)
- Tsukasa Domyoji
- Tsukushi Makino
- Yuki Matsuoka (Flashback only)
- The chapter was published with a two-page color spread of Tsukushi and Tsukasa in Margaret No.7 of 2000. It was later republished in volume fifteen of the complete edition.
|Boys Over Flowers|
|Chapter 173||Chapter 175|