- "You spoke rudely to me. We just met for the first time didn't we? It's just the two of us in this narrow alley. There are no witnesses. If you're strangled to death here, they'd never know who the killer was, right? Heh. Are you stupid, or what? What would I get out of killing a girl like you?"
- —Kiyonaga scares Tsukushi
Chapter 152 (
Tsukushi Makino is frightened by Kiyonaga, who claims to be Tsukasa Domyoji's cousin. She runs away and happens to meet Tsukasa on the street. He takes her to restaurant to talk, but she is distracted by Kiyonaga.
Kiyonaga, who has just claimed to be Tsukasa Domyoji's cousin, says "You're his girlfriend?" to Tsukushi Makino. She is too shocked to answer. He continues approaching her, eventually putting his face near hers. He asks about Tsukasa and again if Tsukushi is his girlfriend. She finally answers that she is not. He then slaps her and starts speaking coldly, which frightens Tsukushi. Kiyonaga reminds her that they are alone and ominously says that he will not be caught if he strangles her then and there. He tries to laugh it off, but Tsukushi runs off as soon as possible.
Her legs still shaking, Tsukushi makes it to the street. She shivers again, thinking of Kiyonaga's "expressionless eyes." Tsukushi then bumps into a stranger and drops her bag. Someone, Tsukasa, bends down to help her. Seeing his eyes, Tsukushi mistakes him for Kiyonaga and throws her things at him. She then realizes that he is actually Tsukasa. Tsukushi hurriedly tries to explain about his "look-alike," but he has no idea what she is talking about. The mood becomes awkward and Tsukushi tries to leave until Tsukasa asks her to talk.
Tsukushi and Tsukasa go to a nearby diner. She feels tense and makes small talk by asking "What have you been doing?" He answers that he was "just walking," which Tsukushi finds "unusual" and asks about the F4. He tells her that he left them a short while ago. Their conversation reaches a lull and Tsukushi focuses in his physical features. She thinks "If I asked him, he'd probably run away with me somewhere." Finally, Tsukasa says "What I wanted to talk about..." At that same moment, Tsukushi sees Kiyonaga outside the window behind Tsukasa.
- Amon Kunisawa (Identified as Kiyonaga)
- Rui Hanazawa (Mentioned)
- Sakurako Sanjo (Mentioned)
- Shigeru Okawahara (Mentioned)
- Tsukasa Domyoji
- Tsukushi Makino
- Yuki Matsuoka (Mentioned)
- It was first published in Margaret with a two-page color illustration. The image shows Tsukushi standing in a field of flowers with a smiling Rui and Tsukasa with his back turned towards her.
|Boys Over Flowers|
|Chapter 151||Chapter 153|