- "I heard from Kazuya. They all have condos and stuff and it seems they talked all last night trying to decide whose lending you their place would put the least strain on you. You're really lucky, Tsukushi."
- —Yuki Matsuoka
Chapter 149 (
Tsukushi Makino returns to Tokyo. She is greeted by several of her friends, including Shigeru Okawahara who gives Tsukushi and her family a place to stay at. After Tsukasa Domyoji and the guys leave, the girls have a sleepover.
Susumu Makino asks Tsukasa Domyoji "Did you really split up with my sister?," followed by "Were you two really serious about each other?" Tsukasa answers yes to both, leading to Susumu's final question "Why is my sister sleeping so soundly?" Tsukasa voices his irritation. Tsukushi Makino, meanwhile, wonders how she "can sleep at a time like this." In Tokyo, Shigeru Okawahara, Sakurako Sanjo, Yuki Matsuoka, Kazuya Aoike, Akira Mimasaka, and Rui Hanazawa are all gathered in anticipation of seeing her.
Arriving in Tokyo, Susumu wakes up his sister and her friends greet her. Yuki and Kazuya both apologized since everything happened "in order [for her] to protect [their] families." Sakurako then says "That's right, if you really loved him such things shouldn't matter." Shigeru interrupts to invite everyone to her family's condo. The guys all depart, leaving the girls by themselves. Tsukushi shouts her thanks and stares at Tsukasa's back for a second. Once upstairs, Shigeru gives Tsukushi the keys to the condo.
Tsukushi is opposed to Shigeru's offer at first. She wears her down with the rent price and a request for Tsukushi's mother to cook for her. Finally, Tsukushi agrees. Then the girls decide to have a sleepover and settle in with snacks. Tsukushi asks Shigeru and Sakurako how they became so "chummy." Shigeru declares that they are "banzai sisters." They spend the night laughing, before falling asleep. Yuki reveals to Tsukushi that her friends spent the previous night carefully deciding who should lend her their place.
- Akira Mimasaka
- Chieko Makino
- Haruo Makino
- Matsutaro Yoshimatsu (Flashback only)
- Rui Hanazawa
- Sakurako Sanjo
- Shigeru Okawahara
- Shigeru Okawahara's father (Mentioned)
- Shigeru Okawahara's mother (Mentioned)
- Sojiro Nishikado (Mentioned)
- Susumu Makino
- Tsukasa Domyoji
- Tsukushi Makino
- Yuki Matsuoka
- References to chapters thirty and one hundred and ten are made. In both chapters, Sakurako and Shigeru bear themselves to Tsukasa in attempts to win him over. For this reason, Shigeru calls herself and Sakurako "Banzai sisters."
|Boys Over Flowers|
|Chapter 148||Chapter 150|