|Not to be confused with Chapter 12 of Boys Over Flowers.|
Chapter 12 (
The Correct 5 plans to expel Oto Edogawa from Eitoku. However, Haruto Kaguragi finds that he cannot go through with it. Airi Maya decides to take the situation into her own hands. Meanwhile, Oto is being bullied by the other students.
Haruto Kaguragi gets dressed for school, while the rest of the Correct 5 waits for him. He recalls Airi Maya's and Kaito Taira's words as he tries to resolve himself to expel Oto Edogawa from Eitoku. At the same time, Oto leaves her apartment and walks to school. Oto is planning to quit Eitoku and begins to remember her time in middle school, when the F4 "ruled the high school". She recollects a girl "who stood up to them", but realizes she cannot be like that girl.
When Oto arrives at school, a student dumps a bucket of water on her. The student announces to two others that "there was a notice" from the Correct 5 saying they could bully Oto. As soon as Oto steps inside, a male student punches her and another holds her up. Meanwhile, Issa Narumiya asks Haruto when they are going to expel Oto. Haruto seems hesitant and finally admits that he "just can't take out" Oto. Airi Maya decides to do it herself since Haruto is "being a wuss".
Haruto chases Airi downstairs and notices Oto lying on the floor. Clearly horrified, he asks the students, "what are you doing?" One student appears confused, before Tenma Hase pulls his collar and throws him to the side. He then comforts Oto as he calls Haruto "despicable". Airi tells them they can both leave since Oto is about to be expelled. The principal arrives to announce that Tenma has donated money for Oto to stay at Eitoku. Tenma threatens to "crush" Haruto, if he ever hurts Oto again.
- Airi Maya
- Akira Mimasaka (Flashback only)
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Issa Narumiya
- Kaito Taira
- Makoto Edogawa (Flashback only)
- Oto Edogawa
- Rui Hanazawa (Flashback only)
- Sojiro Nishikado (Flashback only)
- Sugimaru Eibi
- Tenma Hase
- Tsukasa Domyoji (Flashback only)
- Tsukushi Makino (Flashback only)
- Yukie Edogawa
- Several words were changed in the volume release of Viz's translation, including "we are" to "we're" and "there should be no exceptions" to "there shouldn't be any exceptions, right?"
- The backs of Tsukushi, who is also mentioned by Oto though not by name, and the F4 briefly appear in this chapter.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
|"Bonus Story"||Chapter 13|