|Not to be confused with Chapter 107 of Boys Over Flowers.|
- Tsukushi: "I know that it's for our sakes, so I can't not do it. But once I tried it, it was really hard. I was so lonely. Sorry, I know you're busy, and I got everyone involved and whined. I'm sorry."
- Tsukasa: "I keep telling you, just call me. Even if I'm on the other side of the plant, I'll come to you. Got that?"
- — Tsukushi and Tsukasa reunite
Chapter 107 (
Tsukushi Makino and Tsukasa Domyoji are able to reunite after a long time apart. She receives some much needed encouragement. Haruto Kaguragi talks to his hero, before he and Tsukushi depart for separate destinations.
Oto Edogawa is reminded of Tsubaki Domyoji's speech about an "unseen magnetic force" which brings people back together, as she watches Tsukasa Domyoji and Tsukushi Makino hug. Tsukushi asks "Why...?," confused by his sudden appearance. Tsukasa reveals that Rui Hanazawa told him to come, before asking her "Why didn't you tell me?," to which she replies "I couldn't." Their conversation descends into an argument. Airi Maya asks whether they are okay, but Akira Mimasaka calls it "normal."
Tsukasa yells "I told you to just wait for me in Japan!" Tsukushi replies that she cannot "be the only one with the easy path," but admits "Once I tried it, it was really hard. I was so lonely." Tsukasa then holds her, promising to come whenever she calls. Before leaving, Tsukushi introduces him to Haruto who recounts the time he met Tsukasa. It takes a second for Tsukasa to remember the incident, which he says he probably did "in the heat of the moment." He then tells Haruto to take care of Oto and departs with Tsukushi and his friends.
After meeting Tsukasa, Haruto has no other words except "awesome" to describe the feeling. Oto and the other Correct 5 members rejoice in the moment beside him. Later, Kaede Domyoji walks into Tsubaki's house, saying "Just as I expected, she ran away." She is surprised to find Tsukushi taking dance lessons. Tsubaki chuckles at her mother's reactions. At Eitoku Academy, Oto receives a text from Tsukushi first thanking her and then "Let's both do our best!!"
- Airi Maya
- Akira Mimasaka
- Haruto Kaguragi
- Issa Narumiya
- Kaede Domyoji
- Kaito Taira
- Oto Edogawa
- Rui Hanazawa
- Sojiro Nishikado
- Sugimaru Eibi
- Tsubaki Domyoji
- Tsukasa Domyoji
- Tsukushi Makino
- Events from chapters one and thirteen are both referenced in this chapter.
- The chapter marks Kaede as the seventh character from Boys Over Flowers to appear in the sequel.
|Boys Over Flowers Season 2|
|Chapter 106||Chapter 108|